On Monday 7th March the Government Equalities Office (GEO) launched a consultation document which asks women how they wish to bring their views to Government. The consultation period will last for 14 weeks until 10th June.
The main issues which we seek women’s views on are:
- Tell us what you or your organisation consider the most important challenges or priorities facing women in the UK today;
- Tell us how effective, in your or your organisation’s experience, the four main methods we have outlined are in terms of engaging with women in the UK;
- Accessibility issues – e.g. how do we help non IT users to take part, ensuring marginalised or ‘hard to hear’ women including those women who do not have English as a first language have their voices heard? and,
- Are there other methods which GEO should be looking at as part of our new approach?
Please click on the links below to view the Written Ministerial Statements:
- Women’s Engagement Lords Written Ministerial Statement
- Women’s Engagement Commons Written Ministerial Statement
Please click on the link below to view the Consultation Document:
To complete the consultation questions in our survey please click on the link below: